I had a sudden revelation and a whirlwind of emotions this whole week. Nothing feel more surreal than all these feelings. I am now 25 and when I managed to login to my blogger account and saw all the old posts, it hit me even harder.
For the first time, I start feeling regrets in my life. Never did I felt this way, not even when it came to giving up my studies when I was 19. So in simpler terms, I guess shit just got real for me.
I made the decision 2 years ago and now, I am living the consequences. Some of them can be resolved with money (heavy price to pay), however, the rest, sad to say, cannot be.
Material things are dumped and cleared. Virtual memories deleted and trashed. Now all that is left to do is to get rid of that puzzle in my heart.
Nonetheless, I am thankful for my family and friends for being here with me all the way despite my rash decisions and stubbornness.
I am also thankful that my career has kicked off and I am finally working my way up.
Now all that's left to do is to simply live my life they way I want to and stay as true to myself as possible.